For transcripts, click HERE.
Now in our 5th season, we are proud to be affiliated with a host of great companies whose products make the world a better place.
- King Asilas seeks refuge in the “safe room” as demons overtake the Grand Castle. However, an angelic event occurs over the skies of America, perpetuating a series of horrifying mysteries worldwide. Lords Oreb and Hemingway are sent to retrieve Lord Shelley from the mountains in China, while Prince Jacob finds himself in exile. The king then caves to his carnal desires, but does something unspeakable to the women. Features the song “Nothing Personal” by Lack of Afro.
- Other contributions include Motion Array, Production Crate, Zapsplat, Keith Norris, “Dystopia” by Per Kiilstofte, JP Bianchini, “She’s Watching Me” and “Epic Nucis” by Darren Curtis, freesound.org and Audio Jungle. Promo: Deconstructive Criticism. End credits by John Burghardt. Produced by JV Torres and Mastered by Kenny Kingborough.
- The Alpha Omega visits the king, but the conversation ends with a stark warning. Lords Oreb and Hemingway make it to China, near the mountain range where Shelley is believed to be hiding, but they encounter a monstrous creature of lore. The king tries to make one of the women in his harem to throw herself over the roof of the castle. Lord Banks, Monica, JJ and Cody make their way to a secret bunker in South Carolina, but find themselves in a frightening circumstance. Lords Oreb and Hemingway close in on Shelley’s hiding spot, but something dangerous is pursuing them. Features the song “Dreaded Farewell” by Moderator.
- Other contributions include Motion Array, Production Crate, freesound.org and Audio Jungle. Produced by JV Torres and Mastered by Kenny Kingsborough. Promo: Madison of the Air
- Beals has a heated exchange with Asilas, and then takes him to the pits of Hell where the king finds a familiar old friend, who gives him a startling revelation. In the mountains of China, Lords Oreb and Hemingway are attacked by the fabled Yeti. Lord Banks and the others find themselves trapped in a bunker with no way out but a mysterious tunnel as demons and cannibals try to break in. Jacob struggles to understand how he ended up exiled on a deserted island. Features the song “Sanctify” by No Hope.
- Other contributions include “Boiling Water, Large, A.wav” and “Splash, Jumping, H” by InspectorJ, “Predator or Prey,” and “Destiny” by Darren Curtis, “United We Stand” by Savfx, Motion Array, Production Crate, freesound.org, and Audio Jungle. End credits: Jan Welch. Produced by JV Torres and Mastered by Kenny Kingsborough. Promo: Film Rage
- Tom Novak interviews a retired General, who has choice words about the state of the kingdom and King Asilas himself. Lords Oreb and Hemingway inch their way closer to Shelley, but are once again attacked–this time by demons. Oreb, however, has a secret, alien weapon. Lord Banks and the others find that their escape tunnel has caved in. But something far more ominous is happening on the surface. The king gives his first speech to the demon army, but he doesn’t get the reception he was expecting. Beals reveals to him the reason why. The king is then left with a choice between his family or his destiny. Features the song “Fade Away” by Painted Mirror.
- Other contributions include: “Ignite the Fire” and “I Was Always Right Here” by Darren Curtis, KopinKop, Alexander Richstein, Emilio Merone, Production Crate, Motion Array, freesound.org and Audio Jungle. End credits: John Burghardt. Produced by JV Torres and Mastered by Kenny Kingsborough. Promo: Fresh Hell Podcast.
- King Asilas has to bring himself to do something unforgivable to the queen. But Prince Isaac is awaken by a terrifying nightmare than reveals what his father actually did to his mother. He confronts the king, and the Asilas is forced to arrest him and put him in the “dungeon.” In jail, Isaac meets Britney, who tells him of his father’s secret side. Gabriel, after meeting with the king, finds himself wandering in the castle and discovers the dungeon. There, he has to make a decision that will force him to take sides against the king. In China, Lords Oreb and Hemingway locate Shelley, but find she will not be going anywhere with them willingly. Features the song “No One Cares About What We’ve done” by Zach Bellas.
- Other contributions include “Joyful Santa” by Grand Project, “The End” by Day 7, “Dark Procession,” ”Prepare Thyself” and “The Raid” by Darren Curtis, Man Crying and Whimmering.flac by Iwan Gabovitch under CC-BY 3.0 License, Burgh Records, Motion Array, Sound Rose, Lance Conrad, freesound.org and Audio Jungle. End credits: Jan Welch. Produced by JV Torres and Mastered by Kenny Kingsborough. Promo: Cryptic Podcast
- Lords Oreb and Hemingway use mysterious means to get Lord Shelley to go with them, but they have a far bigger problem in terms of transportation. On Exile Island, Isaac tells Jacob what has been taking place at the Grand Castle and says he believes the king has murdered the queen. In South Carolina, Lord Banks, Monica and JJ try to figure out their next move while dealing with Cody’s failing health. During prayer, Asilas is visited by the Archangel, who tells him his dear friend Lord Quintin Capone is dead. Isaac and Jacob ask Gabriel where his loyalties lay. His answer baffles them. Features the song “Immortal” by Analog.
- Other contributions include “The Ascension” by Darren Curtis, “Epic Action Military,” “Trailer Cinematic Battle” and “War Cry” by Infraction, Track: Sad Emotional Piano [Cinematic Music] by MokkaMusic / Miracle https://youtu.be/kCw_xK3_3WMMusic provided by “MokkaMusic” channel and https://inaudio.org, Klankbeeld, Raspberrymusic, “Get the Funk Out Now” by Superstate, Zapsplat, Motion Array, Production Crate, freesound.org and Audio Jungle. End credits and produced by JV Torres and Mastered by Kenny Kingsborough. Promo: Good Nightmare Podcast
- The king and Lord Oreb come to the conclusion Gabriel has betrayed them, but are unsure why. The reality of Capone’s death begins to set in for the king, who mourns his dear friend in a strange way. Lord Banks and the others decide to look for a different bunker as Cody’s condition worsens. Monica stays with Cody while Lord Banks and JJ venture into the dangerous unknown. Lord Oreb and the others eventually make it to a small air base, but only find one functioning chopper. Not everyone can fit into it. Isaac comes up with a plan to eliminate his father, but he seems to be the only one convinced the plan has any chance of success. Features the song “Leading the Lost” by No Hope.
- Other contributions include “Such Sweet Dreams” by Darren Curtis, “Calm Before the Storm” by Mystified, Scott Holmes Music, Motion Array, Jake Schneider, Audiokraken, Pulsar Sound, Daydreamz Studios, Adam Henry Garcia, Zapsplat, freesound.org and Audio Jungle. End credits by John Burghardt. Produced by JV Torres and Mastered by Kenny Kingsborough. Promo: Dark Poutine
- Oreb has a mid-air battle with a demon in the cockpit of a chopper. Lord Banks and JJ locate a vehicle and take an abandoned clinic to recuperate. But terrifying creatures are closing in on them once again. The Alpha Omega readies up his angel army for a showdown with King Asilas. The king also readies up his human army and gives a speech about the merging of demons and humans for the ultimate battle. But the Spartans will have to make one final, biological change that will affect them for the rest of their natural lives. Gabriel and Isaac use the time of the king’s speech to break into his office and find evidence that validates Isaac’s suspicions. Oreb, with his injured hand, makes it make to the others on base. Features the song “Riding With Wise Fools” by Krackatoa.
- Other contributions include “Mission Impossible” by The Coach, Motion Array, “Dead Souls” PashaStriker, “Battle of Kings” by Andrew Vovchyna, Katcamusic, MD Stock Sound, AudioGarden, Frank Schlimbach, Wesbilen Music, “Guilty Pleasures” by Medusa Black, “Never Sleep”by Ryan Anderson, Zapsplat, freesound.org and Audio Jungle. End credits by Jacqueline Noel. Produced by JV Torres and mastered by Kenny Kingsborough. Promo: And Then Suddenly Podcast
- King Asilas has an eye opening discussion about his role in the world with the Archangel. Although in a weakened state, Cody makes a dark declaration which makes JJ sad. Lord Oreb and the others realize they need to land their chopper at a different base and get access to a plane that will take them back to the original states. But they know there are great risks and many dangers ahead of their journey. Isaac makes a bold gamble and confronts the king at the Grand Castle, but his pleads were met with anger and threats from his unrecognizable father. Features the song “Haunted” by Restless Spirit.
- Other contributions include Alexander Lyamin, erhnbcc, Dabbling Duck Productions, Daydreamz Studios, Pasha Striker, Synergy Music UA, Alexander Richstein, Electronic Guy, zapsplat, freesound.org and Audio Jungle. End credits by John Burghardt. Produced by JV Torres and mastered by Kenny Kingsborough. Promo: Film Rage Podcast
- Oreb and the others try to gain access to a jet and a cache of Orion weapons, but find resistance from possessed friendlies and a midair attack. JJ and Cody find themselves locked outside the bunker as demons close in. Isaac makes an unlikely alliance with someone very close to the king. Features the song “Deliverance” by Wikka.
- Other contributions include Soundside, Colortunes, “Darkness Heaven” by Pasha Striker, MD Stock Sound, “Tornado Strike” by Cool 9 Music, “Courage Burns Brightly” and “Action Underscore” by Darren Curtis, Russ Bugden, Mokka Music, Alec Koff, Production Crate, Kiwi Audio, freesound.org and Audio Jungle. End credits and produced by JV Torres. Mastered by Kenny Kingsborough. Promo: Dungeon Digressions
- Isaac comes up with an incredibly risky plan to destroy Lord Shelley’s plane and wreck his father’s plans. However, fate is never kind to those who wish to derail destiny. Lord Hemingway finds himself in a life or death situation and Lord Banks and Monica are shocked by the return of those they left for dead. The king breaks down in his admissions about his role in Lord Capone’s chaotic life. Featured song “Down Down Down” by The Holy Innocents.
- Other contributions include Sympho Mix, SJL Music, Frank Schlimbach, BFC Music, Alexander Richstein, Lance Conrad, Pink Elephant Lab, Production Crate, Zapsplat, Freesound.org and Audio Jungle. End credits and produced by JV Torres , Mastered by Kenny Kingsborough. Promo: How It Ends Podcast.
- After attempting to blow up Lord Shelley’s plane, Isaac and Gabriel head back to Exile Island unsure if their efforts were successful. Without warning, Gabriel becomes gravely ill. Lord Banks and the others are trapped in another bunker when demons bust down the door. King Asilas gathers his army of demons and something incredible happens, to the astonishment of Lords Hemingway and Oreb. Features the song “Lilith” by Holizna.
- Other contributions by “Glass Smash, Bottle, A.wav” and “Front Door, Opening, A.wav” by InspectorJ (www.jshaw.co.uk) of Freesound.org, “Good Day To Die [Epic]” by Miguel Johnson is under a Creative Commons license (CC BY 3.0) https://www.youtube.com/c/MiguelJohnson Music promoted by BreakingCopyright: https://bit.ly/good-day-to-die-song, “Adrenaline” by Mamoune Taleb, Sympho Mix, Keith Norris, Diego Martinez, Production Crate, Motion Array, freesound.org, and Audio Jungle. End credits and produced by JV Torres, Mastered by Kenny Kingsborough. Promo: Happy Horror Time.
Episode 73: “Filament of Hope” 5/30/2022
- King Asilas and Lord Shelley gleefully address their generals and followers at the Grand Castle only to be challenged by one among them. Gabriel and Isaac sneak into the Grand Castle to witness the king behaving in the most shocking way. Lord Banks, JJ and the others find themselves trapped in another bunker with a limited supply of air and time running out to escape. Back on Exile Island, Jacob makes a bold, new plan and returns to New Eden in secret with Gabriel and the others only to discover something immense taking place. Features the song “Bubble” by The Upstarters.
- Other contributions include: “The Offensive” by Sympho Mix, “I Will find You” by Darren Curtis, “Morning City” by Sergey Cheremisinov, “Under Fire” by Daniel Nunez, “’Ghostrifter Official” by Resurgence is under a creative commons license. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoRhkLdsX2OKwaEjwdZIQ8Q Music promoted by BreakingCopyright:https://youtu.be/tSFSPZ3BcNw, “I Will Be Your Warrior” and “Your Best Achievement” by Awesome Music, “Final Nesting Place” by Steve Fisher, Motion Array, Zapsplat, freesound.org and Audio Jungle. And credits and produced by JV Torres. Mastered by Kenny Kingsborough. Promo: Fab Figmentals.
Episode 74: “Midnight Vows”
- The king tries to introduce Natalia to Shelley, but his threesome plans do go the way he wanted. Prince Isaac sneaks away from his brother and Britney in order to disrupt his father’s wedding ceremony. Although he succeeds in the disruption, he fails at everything else and his taken to the gallows. Prince Jacob and Britney make it to the castle only to find Isaac is utter peril.
- Contributions include: “Partners in Sine” by Aglow Hollow, “Angel Tears” by Steve Fisher, Sound Ride, Awesome Music, “Bound By Love” by Sonic Dream, “The Spirits Call” by Daniel N Martin, “Light at the end of the Tunnel” by HoliznaCCO, Zapsplat, Production Crate, Motion Array, freesound.org and Audio Jungle. End credits by Jeff Ellis. Produced, mixed and mastered by JV Torres. Promo: Capes on the Couch.
Episode 75 (Season Finale): “Death March”